Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's been forever....

Hi there...It's been a while. My apologies. I've just had a lot going on but hope to be back on a more regular basis starting.....NOW!

Let me just post a few catch up photos. See, I have been baking along with TWD..and taking pictures. I just haven't had the time to actually sit down and post. So, here you go!

First up...TWD Coffee Break Muffins.

I still have 2 left in the freezer. I love them with my morning coffee.

Next, Double Apple Bundt Cake. I did post this however, I put the cake into the freezer without taking pictures. A week later, after defrosting the cake, I added this thick and yummy brown sugar frosting. Unfortunately, the frosting was the best part of this cake.

I must have done something incorrectly as you can see the denseness in the middle. I don't know what happened as I have made this cake before with beautiful results. Oh well...that just means I need to make it again to get it right.

On to...Fold-Over Pear Torte

My crust was not quite big enough...and I added dried cherries to the pears. Yum. This too was put into the freezer but I managed to actually photograph and taste it prior to being wrapped up for later.


Be prepared for Peanuttiest Blondies this Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: